Supercharge the Romance this Valentine Day
If you are like most (and me), then, with Valentines only a few days away, you probably have not gone shopping yet for your Valentine. Rest assured, it's never too late to go shopping for your sweet Valentine…especially with Amazon Prime guaranteed 2-day delivery! 🙂
To make things a little easier for you, I've created a list of 10 gift suggestions, most of which you can purchase online for delivery prior to Valentines Day.
Without further ado, below is the awesome list. For each, I've called out why that gift is “Healthy Sexy”.
Why Healthy Sexy? Because Health is Sexy!
PACT Apparel is a provider of comfortable and sexy intimate apparel Their product is made of super soft organic cotton which originates from non-GMO seeds from family-operated farms. They have intimate apparel for both men and women…don't be shy and let your inner-hippy come out with organic, sexy lingerie and briefs!
- Why are they Healthy Sexy? Because being sexy raises oxytocin and oxytocin is known as the love and bonding hormone. It tends to raise your spirits and sexual energy. Save on cost… split the PJ’s, his and hers top and bottom, to up the sexy factor by sharing 1 pair of PJ’s
2. Raw Cacao
Did you know that raw cacao is a Superfood? We've found this cacao powder to be among our favorites and put some in our morning green juices, which makes it a bit brown. 🙂 We've also gone through a lot of different cacao chocolate bars in search of the healthiest brand with the fewest ingredients. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! 🙂
Fortunately, we have come to the conclusion and found a couple of great Dark Chocolate options. You can read how we used these cacao chocolate bars during Halloween here. We always aim for a cacao concentration greater than 70%.
- Why is this Healthy Sexy? Following are 5 cacao health benefits: promotes blood flow, reduces the risk of colorectal or colon cancer, pure cacao antioxidants rank among the highest oxygen radical absorbance capacity, improves sugar metabolism, and elevates mood due to the increased blood flow in the brain.
These unique lamps are so cool looking! They are made from natural Himalayan salt crystals hand-mined in the Himalayan Mountains . Once the lamp is lit, it emits a calming amber color and can be dimmed with the dimmer switch.
- Why are they Healthy Sexy? The heat from the bulb releases negative ions into the air which creates an effect similar to an ionizer, purifying the surrounding air. We have one in each of our bedrooms and, for the master bedroom, these lamps make for really cool romantic lighting which further increases oxytocin levels!
Nothing says romance like candles! If you miss having candles in the house because you want to clear your home of environmental toxins from conventional candles, then these are it!
- Why are these Healthy Sexy? Beeswax candles are a non-paraffin all-natural product that is golden in color and produces a peasant aroma. It's also been stated that beeswax has a negative ionization effect which binds particulate matter to clear the air.
If you've never soaked in an epsom salt bath, I highly recommend it! It is such a relaxing and soothing experience, that is if you can do it after the kids go to sleep, otherwise, they seem to distract the relaxation process. But, Epsom salt is also good for kids and ours enjoy taking an epsom salt bath as well.
- Why are these Healthy Sexy? Epsom salt in a bath can help to sooth sore muscles and joint aches and helps to flush out toxins from the body and improve absorption of nutrients. Additionally, most Americans are deficient in Magnesium levels and Epsom salt baths are great for naturally increasing those levels.
Essential oils, which come in all flavors and scents, are wonderful for many purposes. In fact, putting a few drops of lavender or eucalyptus in the epsom salt bath mentioned above can be incredibly soothing and relaxing.
- Why are they Healthy Sexy? They definitely have their place in a natural beauty routine as they are a natural, chemical-free alternative to anything from traditional cosmetics to toxic fragrances.
Jewelry always works for Valentine's Day. However, rather than the typical gold, silver or diamonds, why not go for an powerful EMF-fighting piece of jewelry?!? It may not be the most expensive jewelry, but your health will appreciate the love!
- Why is this Healthy Sexy? It's not secret that we are walking, breathing and living amongst cellular, WiFi and electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs). These excess EMFs tend to wreak havoc on our natural electromagnetic fields within our healthy tissues. When the EMFs within our healthy tissues is overpowered by that within our environment, our tissues can begin to become unhealthy and potentially lead to various diseases such as cancer and fibromyalgia. These EMF jewelry have a positive life-force energy that can offset the harmful impact of the EMFs amongst us.
8. Books – in particular, The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman
There are so many books to choose from that would be make a great gift for your loved one. Since we are all about health, I recommend the 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss. Tim Ferriss is all about deconstructing what it takes to learn the mastery of of a craft in as little time as possible. He focuses on what is the 20% of what one needs to master to gain the 80% of the skill. In this book, he has deconstructed the physicality of the body, from a fit, health and wellness perspective.
- Why is this Healthy Sexy? Well, first, it's about getting your body in its healthiest form in the most effective manner so that you can enjoy the other aspects of your life, such as your marriage, relationship or children. In fact, that leads to #2. Ferris goes into great depth in this book on sex and how to make it the most amazing you've ever had. Enough said here!
9. Organic, biodynamic wine from Frey Vineyards in Mendocino County, CA
Just as the case with organic fruits and vegetables, organic wine, can taste better. Unfortunately, the organic vintners aren't typically as experienced at the art of wine-making. But, in Mendocino County, Frey Vineyards, makes very good organic and biodynamic wine! They have a huge following amongst individuals looking to shed their alcohol intake of any excess chemicals and/or toxins, as well as from wine connoisseurs.
- Why is this Healthy Sexy? For one, Frey uses NO chemicals or pesticides in their wine making process. All ingredients, including the yeast for fermentation, comes from organic and non-GMO sources. They also do not any sulfites which can induce headaches, sniffles and other allergic responses, yet their innovative wine-making techniques manage to reveal the wine's delicate and true flavors.
10. Flowering Greens
Can't have Valentine's without flowers, can you? Flowers are definitely a staple for this special day. But I want to put a challenge out there for you. I know this is going to be faux pas, but this year, instead of the roses, opt for a living bouquet of organic greens, such as flowering kale, or rainbow chard or swiss chard. Arranged in a glass bowl or vase, these can make an incredibly beautiful, colorful and vibrant centerpiece that has a dual purpose. Tonight a centerpiece, tomorrow morning your ingredients for an awesome, filling and healthy green juice! Nothing sexier than that.
- Why is this Healthy Sexy? Do I need to say anything more here? It's healthier because its REAL food that looks beautiful before you eat it and once you do, it makes you healthy. Though organic options for these are best, there are some greens that you don't need to buy organic if you are on a budget. Click below for our FREE money-saving shopping guide for organic fruits and vegetables here.
If this article has you curious, or has helped you in even the smallest way, please “Pay it Forward in Health” and share it with family and friends.
I am fueled by "Paying It Forward in Health" on this site.My main driver in creating this website, alongside my family, is to share our ongoing family health journey in hopes of encouraging others to have the health epiphany that we have been blessed to experience.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Michael Ortiz (see all)
- Date and Pistachio Bars (Gluten Free, Paleo, No Bake Recipe) - October 9, 2015
- A Healthy Watermelon Drink Recipe That's Also A Party Trick - September 7, 2015
- 5 Top Ways on How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation! - August 25, 2015