Good Vibes Only!
Life’s too short and life gets too crazy that you only want Good Vibes around you and your family.
And everything, including you, is made up of energy and it’s bound together by an energy field. You can power these vibrations with either positive or negative energy. These vibrations can help you BE HEALTHY or be unhealthy.
A good way to think of how this works and why you want to increase your vibrational frequency is in the words of Katy Perry’s Firework song:
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under?
Screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there’s still a chance for you
‘Cause there’s a spark in you?
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July
‘Cause, baby, you’re a firework
Come on, show ’em what you’re worth
Make ’em go, “Aah, aah, aah”
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby, you’re a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make ’em go, “Aah, aah, aah”
You’re gonna leave ’em all in awe, awe, awe…
…. lyrics from Google Play.
OK, you get it! But, you know you might not be able to control the world around your kids but you can fill your home with Good vibes only.
Here’s how to increase your good vibrations!
10 Ways to Increase Your Vibrational Frequency
1. Alter Your Diet So You’re Consuming Cleansing High Vibrational Foods. Including:
All fresh, ripe fruit and vegetables (local, organic and in season is ideal)
- Whole, organic grains
- Organic beans, lentils and legumes
- Organic nuts and seeds
- Spring water from the source
- Himalayan Salt, Celtic Sea Salt, or other mineralized salts
- Herbal tea
- Green smoothies
- Fresh juices
2. Reconnect With Nature
Try walking outdoors barefoot to reconnect with the energy in the earth.
3. Get Rid of Negative Energy
Write it down, scream, jump or punch a pillow but find a way to discharge it.
4. Change Your Thoughts
Positive thoughts have a high vibrational frequency while negative thoughts have a low
vibrational frequency. You get to choose.
5. Participate in Joyful Movement
Joyful Movement stimulates the release of endorphins, which help to increase your vibrational frequency.
6. Do What Makes You Feel Good
Pick an activity that brings you joy and do it on a regular basis. This can include snuggling,
painting or being with someone special in your life.
7. Listen to Music
Music has an extremely high vibrational frequency and crosses all boundaries. Just make
sure you are listening to something you enjoy!
Moving your body in a way that makes you feel good helps increase your vibrational
9. Spend Time With Animals
Animals have high vibrational frequencies so when you reconnect with them, your frequency
10. Experience Aromatherapy
Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of rose oil. Clinical research shows that therapeutically grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc… cannot live.
- Rose (Rosa damascene)………………….320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)……………..105 MHz
- Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)…..105 MHz
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)…………98 MHz
- Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)……96 MHz
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica)………….85 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)……………..78 MHz
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)………………56 MHz
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)……………………52 MHz
Everything starts with an open mind, so what will you try? (List source: ITN)
How will you ignite your light and let it shine???!!!
Share in the comments below to share “YOUR LIGHT” with us and with your Family For Health community!
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.