Spiked Kombucha is a healthy foodie’s way to enjoy a holiday drink.
Drinking healthy probiotics with a little spike of vodka feels like it balances everything out.
Let’s face it, drinking isn’t healthy but this is better than fake colored, sugar loaded mixed cocktails.
Kombucha is a healthy living drink.
It’s filled with probiotics that are essential for the digestive system. It’s known for its detoxifying, energizing, and overall health-supportive properties. – Farm & Culture Co.
Farm and Culture in Costa Mesa, CA is one of my favorite kombucha bars because the whole family can sit, drink and eat fermented snacks there too.
Kombucha Pops for the kids, a glass of one of their seasonal kombucha’s for us parents and bottles or a big growler “to go” for our holiday party “Spiked Kombucha”.
With their flavors like; Strawberry Jalapeno, Moscow Mule, Basil Mint, Raspberry Decaf on tap, you can spike any one (OR ALL) of these flavors and have the perfect 4th of July Spiked (probiotic-filled) Kombucha.
Just pick your favorite flavor, add a shot of gluten free vodka, served over ice and you’ve got a drink worth celebrating over.
You’ll see kombucha on tap at more places like healthy foods stores and restaurants.
This Health-Ade kombucha tap is at Whole Foods Market in Irvine, CA.
Bottles of kombucha are also popping up in more stores. Even mainstream grocery stores sell kombucha now.
This picture is from Trader Joe’s which carries two of my favorite brands, Health-Aid and Synergy.
CHEERS to your bubbly 4th of July!
To help balance the 4th of July treats, I’m going to pair my Spiked Kombucha with some healthy veggie recipes from The Casual Veggie Cookbook that my friend bloggers and I contributed to…
- Roasted Asparagus Spring Mix Salad
- Chunky Guacamole
- Garlic Rosemary Parsnip Fries
Filling up on more veggies at your 4th of July party will lead to less drinking, less indulging and less regret.
- 6 oz kombucha (red berry or flavor of choice)
- 1 shot of gluten free vodka (Chopin potato vodka or Ocean organic sugar cane vodka)
- stevia to taste
Pour kombucha and tequila over a glass of ice, stir and add stevia to taste.
To make your Spiked Kombucha a festive red, use a plum, pomegranate or berry flavor.
Wanna see what my Casual Veggie blogger friend, Liz of Pumpkin & Peanut Butter, recommends for her 4th of July Bash?
I know you’ll like it becasue it’s refreshing, light and feels like a “healthier cocktail” option too.
And her pictures will make you want to drink right off the screen. 😉
Find the perfect veggie dish to pair with your probiotic bubbly drink, watermelon mimosas, or your 4th of July drink of choice at The Casual Veggie Cookbook. You’ll be glad you ate more veggies. 😉
Have a SAFE and Happy 4th of July!
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.