Our exclusive sneak peek of a secret recipe
Here it is, a Sneak Peek of a SECRET not-yet-released raw food recipe that involves chocolate, is healthy for you and even healing, you can even eat this for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to get healthier!
You can boost your brain power, help heal your body and lose weight while eating this decadent chocolate dessert. Family for Health is the TMZ of Holistic Health and Wellness and is bringing to you the skinny on this yet-to-be released recipe that serves as a chocolate dessert and power food that will not disappoint!
You can make this SIMPLE 4 ingredient no bake, just raw, rich and decadent chocolate recipe in less than 5 minutes. You can even make it 1 time and have it transform into 3 different recipes for you to eat 3 times a day to help transform your body and lead to greater health:
- Breakfast – as an extra thick and creamy chocolate smoothie, you can eat straight out of your Vitamix or blender;
- Lunch – as a rich chocolate pudding dessert that prevents that 3:00 PM Sugar Crash; and
- Dinner – as a decadent and gourmet crème brûlée dessert for which your guests will be so impressed and will die to get their hands on your secret recipe!
We are happy to share this exclusive recipe for a Chocolate Chia Pudding straight from her new book in the video below!
But first, check out the 17+ health benefits that you get from eating this SIMPLE, HEALTHY and naturally Sugar Free chocolate recipe:
- Replenish your electrolytes – you can eat this post-workout or even NO-workout to help hydrate yourself
- Boost your vitamin intake
- Boost your mineral intake of potassium, magnesium, iron and calcium (and that’s just from the chocolate/ raw cacao)
- Boost your antioxidant levels which can protect against cardiovascular disease, premature aging and some forms of cancer
- Pack 3+ super foods
- Boost your brain
- Boost your metabolism and burn fat
- Satiate your hunger longer
- Aid your digestion
- Heal your gut
- Gluten free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Raw Food
…and the list of health benefits can go on!
Jenny can also be found at one of her multiple 118° Degrees restaurants in Orange County, CA where she has cooking classes and home delivery meals. Jenny’s newest location is local to us at the historical and hip new spot Lemon Drop in The Anaheim Packing District very close to Disneyland which is another connection to our Hidden Mickey (another secret) Lucas found in our video.
Visit Jenny Ross’ websites for a FREE GIFT of 10 favorite recipes to get you going in your raw foods kitchen, free video recipes and more information.
Watch the video below to see how simple it is to make this amazing recipe:
This is a secret you don’t want to keep!
Chef Jenny Ross and Family For Health have leaked this never released recipe for you to get a sneak peek of her upcoming book.
So, it is healthy to spread this secret because by doing so, you are helping families and you are part of our family mission to “Pay It Forward in Health”. Share this link, post it on social media and feel good about spreading/sharing this secret with others that then YOU will be helping! Also, please share in the comments below and let us know what you think? And when you’ve you tried this recipe, let us know what you thought.
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.