In the spirit of our EAT.MOVE.LIVE mantra, I have compiled a list of cool, hip and healthy gifts that the Man in your life may want. But, Ladies, don't feel left out, share with your man our list of gifts to supercharge your romance in hopes that he'll reciprocate.
These are all items that I have, I use, or in the case of the grinder, I really want!…Hint, Hint! 🙂
EAT category of gifts for the Cool, Hip and Healthy Man in your life
Coffee and meat are staples for most Dads diet. When either become a talking point for us, either because of their quality and/or brewing method (in the case of the coffee), it reinforces the mindfulness of eating and drinking. And when we are conscious of the quality and nature of what we put in our mouths, we inherently become healthier. Here are some items to consider for the Man in your life:
A. Upgraded™ Coffee – the result of an obsessive pursuit by Dave Asprey to find the absolute highest performance coffee beans on earth. The quality and benefit of this coffee is predicated on the elimination of performance-robbing toxin formation. I can personally vouch that there is no jittery feeling when this coffee is consumed and it's positive performance-enhancing benefits last the day.
B. Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker with Tote Bag – a unique coffee espresso maker that uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor. This is used on a daily basis in our home. It makes delicious coffee and is so easy to use that my 6-year old makes it for me on occasion. This particular item (with tote bag) is great for traveling as well.
C. Camano Coffee Mill Grinder – the particular characteristics of the coffee grind is not always fully understood when brewing coffee at home. I have struggled with this and currently use a grinder which requires special attention to get it just right. That said, I do not have this grinder, but it is certainly on my wish list. Not only does it make a perfect grind different brewing methods (its adjustable), but it also looks amazingly simple, beautiful and long-lasting. This is one that the family won't mind that it sits on the counter as it makes for a conversation piece.
2. Grass-Fed Meats
What father doesn't like to grill a fantastic-tasting piece of meat? Why not gift him some of the healthiest caliber of grass-fed meats from US Wellness Meats which was founded on the promise to keeping the best quality forage in front of animals on a daily basis with a rotation grazing sequence. Have it delivered straight to his door!
MOVE category of gifts for the Cool, Hip and Healthy Man in your life
Maximizing the efficiency and benefits of your workout routine is essential so you don't have to work out all the time, but still get a higher return on your efforts. Below is a great resource for maximizing your efforts, a simple piece of equipment that helps you utilize many parts of your body at once, and some shoes that help you sustain great posture.
1. The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman – In addition to the tangible benefits, as the title suggests, in this book, Tim Ferriss delivers a greater concept of focusing on the 20% of the requirements that result in 80% of the goal. This material provides insight to the reader of the proper focus to most efficiently reach your weight and fitness goals without expending a great deal of time.
2. TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor – This compact and simple piece of strength-training equipment will easily allow you to workout your entire body in the comfort of your home, park, hotel room, or anywhere else you may find yourself. Focusing on using great form while using a TRX is important, but also why it has such lasting effects on your body composition.
New Balance Men's MT10v2 Minimus Trail Running Shoe – These shoes work so well, that each of us in our family have a pair! The minimal concept and design of this shoe is perfect for truly engaging all of the right muscles when performing body-strengthening exercises. It also helps to ground you properly so you maintain great posture. If you're not used to wearing minimal shoes, however, you do need to give it a few days to get used to. But once you do, you'll not want to go back!
LIVE category of gifts for the Cool, Hip and Healthy Man
It's difficult to live a thriving and inspiring life without a little style! So, for all the style in one place, check out Cloth and Metal.
“Cloth & Metal is a new type of retail establishment for men created to be the single destination for all provisions required to support the modern gentleman’s lifestyle – from clothing, footwear, bags, accessories, grooming products and audiophile electronics.
[Their] specially curated collections of brands and products have been chosen based upon on their timeless sense of style, performance and craftsmanship; whenever possible supporting American made products. The terms “cloth” and “metal” give subtle nod to the range of products we carry and honesty in materials used in superior products.“
So there you have it, whether it's a Father's Day, birthday or a “just thinking of you” gift, this list of items should have something that would be much appreciated by your Cool, Hip and Healthy Man in your life!
Join in the discussion
Is there anything else you would add to the list? Please let me know in the comments below. I personally am always looking for that special item that has multiple benefits, both tangible and intangible. Please also share in the comments what you end up getting for your Cool, Hip and Healthy Man!
I am fueled by "Paying It Forward in Health" on this site.My main driver in creating this website, alongside my family, is to share our ongoing family health journey in hopes of encouraging others to have the health epiphany that we have been blessed to experience.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Michael Ortiz (see all)
- Date and Pistachio Bars (Gluten Free, Paleo, No Bake Recipe) - October 9, 2015
- A Healthy Watermelon Drink Recipe That's Also A Party Trick - September 7, 2015
- 5 Top Ways on How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation! - August 25, 2015