Here are 3 ways to Bulletproof your family and you will survive the grocery store!
1. Before you walk inside of your grocery store, stop and take a breath.
So many times, we are rushed and mindlessly go shopping for our groceries, even if we have a list in our hands. How many times have you gone into the store for only a few things and get to the checkout line with a cart full and somehow forget that one thing you really needed?
Stop and take a breath before you enter, be mindful.
2. Shop when you are hungryYou have heard a 1,000 times that you shouldn't “shop when you're hungry”. And you still fall into this trap all the time. But, you can't just walk into the grocery store and grab a snack and eat it in the aisles. That's embarrassing.
Well, no need to be embarrassed, at grocery stores like Erewhon Market, you can walk in hungry and step right up to the juice bar and get a Bulletproof shake or the classic Bulletproof coffee, or you can even have a bowl of bulletproof ice cream. This will not only fill your stomach but will get your body in a fat burning mode and your brain in a razor sharp mode so you won't forget to get that one thing that brought you to the grocery store to begin with!
No more shopping when hungry and no more forgetting what you went into the store for.
3. Pick up that impulse item
Why? because Erewhon Market is one of the few grocery stores that claim that “if it's here, it's good for you”. They have 100% organic produce and prepared foods are made with the highest quality of ingredients that make them practically better than homemade.
Also, Erewhon is one of the only retail locations where you can purchase Bulletproof Exec products, as it is available only online. So for your impulse item, I definitely recommend you pick up some Bulletproof Coffee or glutathione or MCT oil or other product to Bulletproof your day!
Of course you can click here to see all the available Bulletproof product online.
Here is what the Erewhon standard states:
We make every effort to bring you local products that are farmed and produced, ethically, with respect for the earth and gratitude for the workers on whose grueling work we depend.
“The following products, which are commonly used as ingredients, additives, preservatives or flavorings in the food industry, will NOT be found here at Erewhon.” (Did you even know that these things are bad for you?):
Here's to Bulletproofing your family at Erewhon market in Los Angeles, CA!
Next, we are off to the 2014 BulletProof Biohacking Conference to bring you and your family more protection to help you get healthier fast.
PS- FamilyForHealth felt right at home because we walked in for a Bulletproof Breakfast and stayed hours enjoying every inch of the store. We even stayed for lunch and bought some of the prepared foods and enjoyed them out on their patio. The kid's appreciated this “field trip” because they got to meet and eat lunch next to the musicians from the Dancing with the Stars band which films just next door to Erewhon!
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.