Santa Kabobs were the hit for ChristmasUpon reviewing our Christmas creations in the kitchen, we decided that the Santa Kabob was one of our favorites. It was so easy to make, the kids made them all. We took some to of all our Christmas celebrations and they were a hit at all of the gatherings.
What is a Santa Kabob, you might ask? It’s simply fruit and a marshmallow on a skewer and the end product looks like Santa Claus.
Lucas and Ella wanted to make a video to show how easy it was to make. So below is their demonstration. And below that is the list of ingredients.
Next Christmas, when you’re looking for something easy to make for a Christmas gathering, give this recipe a shot. In fact, have your kids make it and they will feel like the bomb at the party as everyone comments on how awesome their creations are!
- 1 small marshmallow
- 1 strawberry without the stem
- 1 slice of banana
- 1 green grape
- 1 long skewer stick
- Optional – lemon juice to keep banana from browning
I am fueled by "Paying It Forward in Health" on this site.My main driver in creating this website, alongside my family, is to share our ongoing family health journey in hopes of encouraging others to have the health epiphany that we have been blessed to experience.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Michael Ortiz (see all)
- Date and Pistachio Bars (Gluten Free, Paleo, No Bake Recipe) - October 9, 2015
- A Healthy Watermelon Drink Recipe That’s Also A Party Trick - September 7, 2015
- 5 Top Ways on How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation! - August 25, 2015