It’s Mommy Monday and Moms want it ALL!
You want “The Whole Enchilada” and YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!
See how here >>
It’s the Whole Enchilada Salad Recipe from “The All-Day Energy Diet by Yuri Elkaim.
But, guess what?
You can have it ALL and then some because you can add whatever veggies and herbs you enjoy to customize your “Whole Enchilada Salad”. YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL when you focus on REAL FOOD especially when it comes to greens, like those in this salad recipe.
This recipe is so easy to make that my 6 year old son made it for me and then, HE ATE MY SALAD!
So, much for mom’s having it all!
But, if you get your child to eat a salad, you gladly give it up. Right?!!!
Mommy & Kid Approved Salad Recipe
Here is the salad recipe that is both Mommy and Kid Approved:
The Whole Enchilada Salad by Yuri Elkaim
- 1 head of lettuce or mixed greens
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado. cubed
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c olives, pitted
- 1/4 sweet onion or shallot, sliced
- 1 handful sprouts (alfalfa or radish, etc)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl, toss lightly and serve. Makes 2 servings (or more).
Share this healthy recipe with your Mommy friends that want “The Whole Enchilada” to lose weight and gain energy and just want their kids to eat more salad.
This salad has it all. It’s full of vitamins and nutrients and are detoxing that will keep you full, will burn fat, will aid in detoxing as well as being sugar-free!
Rarely do you find a salad that can do all of that for you in just a few minutes of prep time. Most salad dressings have hidden sources of sugar that just turn into fat and drains your energy. But this one salad dressing does the complete opposite of that! BOOM! YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!
PS. – Subscribe to our email newsletter here, and you will get the inside scoop on exclusive resources, BONUS materials and gifts that I’m not able to tell you about here…. YOU know you want “The whole Enchilada” so subscribe NOW 🙂
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.