Real Food is What Fuels Us!
We stand for eating Real Food. Not the processed, hormone-enriched, antibiotic-stuffed, cooked-in-unhealthy oils kind of food!
We stand for cooking and preparing our own Real Food as much as possible.
However, as a family that is always on-the-go, cooking and preparing our food is not always possible, so we must eat out. If you are reading this article, then you will probably agree with me that healthy eating options while you and your family are on-the-go are severely outnumbered by the unhealthy options.
Thanks to health-minded business owners looking to make an impact in our country’s health epidemic, there are an increasing number of delicious and healthy eating establishments popping up in local neighborhoods. It’s our goal to find as many of these as we can and “pay it forward in health” by sharing with our reading audience.
While in Temecula, CA, we discovered E.A.T. Marketplace. The E.A.T. stands for Extraordinary Artisan Table.
And Extraordinary is exactly what this place is!
E.A.T. Marketplace | Temecula, California
E.A.T Marketplace is a locally grown company specializing in bridging the gap between farm to table by foraging from our local food shed and purchasing direct from small, organic farms, ranches and local food artisans. Their purpose in doing this is two-fold:
- To support the heritage and economy of our local Southern California farmers/artisans.
- To bring their consumer base the cleanest, fairest, antibiotic-free, pesticide-free, sustainable and ethical food items in a convenient, accessible way and at an affordable price
I was honored to have been able to attend the soft opening of their new location in the Old Town District of Temecula. While there, I met the Owner of this family-run business, Don, and his son Tyler. Two very down-to-earth and straight-forward individuals that are clearly achieving their mission in a high-integrity way. They are passionate about supporting local and sustainable farmers and food producers, and their new location will help them to further develop their purpose by making their mission as REAL as the food the serve!
Don and Tyler are fellow revolutionaries and Health Warriors like us. At Family For health we’re doing it with our pen (actually keyboard 🙂 ), while they’re doing it with farm-to-table food. Same Mission. Different Modality.
The E.A.T. MethodAlways using local and fresh food ingredients, E.A.T. Marketplace provides simple and incredibly satisfying seasonal fare, with a focus on healthy food for the modern family.
Are you Gluten-Free? How about dairy-free, soy-free, GMO-free? Are you Paleo? Well, E.A.T. Marketplace is friendly to all! No worry if you have any food restrictions, as there is something for you at E.A.T.!
If you’re like us, and are always looking for a tasty, healthy place to eat where all of us in the family can enjoy something great, than E.A.T. Marketplace is the place for you and your family!
Not just a sit down eatery, but E.A.T. also has an organic coffee and juice bar, serves local craft beer and wines, has organic probiotic Kambocha drinks on tap, and an array of artisanal breads and desserts for everyone, including the most food-sensitive folks around!
As this establishment is one of the leaders in the Farm-to-table movement in the food-centric Temecula region, it is a favorite for local super food blogger, George Bryant, the Civilized Caveman himself! When you go, look for the secret we found on the product racks! It has to do with his recent NY Times Best-selling cookbook, The Paleo Kitchen, and his autograph!
Next time you’re out in Temecula, go visit E.A.T. Marketplace! Make a day of it and tour the quaint and awesome town of Temecula which is based on old traditions and recognized as a leader in the Real Food Movement! Support the local food purveyors and creators and eat some delicious, healthy food! Tell your friends and family about this place.
Want to be one of the first to receive additional reviews like this, then please join our Family For Health Tribe and get your FREE special 4-Course Meal Recipes by clicking here.
I am fueled by "Paying It Forward in Health" on this site.My main driver in creating this website, alongside my family, is to share our ongoing family health journey in hopes of encouraging others to have the health epiphany that we have been blessed to experience.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Michael Ortiz (see all)
- Date and Pistachio Bars (Gluten Free, Paleo, No Bake Recipe) - October 9, 2015
- A Healthy Watermelon Drink Recipe That’s Also A Party Trick - September 7, 2015
- 5 Top Ways on How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation! - August 25, 2015