Magnesium CitraMate provides magnesium bound to citrate-malate for superior absorption.* Both magnesium and malic acid have been found to provide support to individuals with muscle tenderness and fatigue.* A study of 24 individuals found malic acid along with 300 mg magnesium (equivalent to 2 capsules of Magnesium CitraMate) taken two times daily provided significant support in measurements of tenderness and discomfort.*
Magnesium is present in all cells of the body and is involved in over 300 enzymatic processes, including energy production.* Magnesium is essential for maintaining normal bone density, normal cardiac rhythmicity, normal pulmonary function, and normal blood glucose regulation.* Other body functions requiring magnesium include nerve conduction, methyl-group transfer, conversion of pyridoxine to pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (the active form of vitamin B6), production of energy, and muscle contraction.* Magnesium supplementation appears to be a significant support to maintaining already normal bone density.*
I am fueled by "Paying It Forward in Health" on this site.My main driver in creating this website, alongside my family, is to share our ongoing family health journey in hopes of encouraging others to have the health epiphany that we have been blessed to experience.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Michael Ortiz (see all)
- Date and Pistachio Bars (Gluten Free, Paleo, No Bake Recipe) - October 9, 2015
- A Healthy Watermelon Drink Recipe That's Also A Party Trick - September 7, 2015
- 5 Top Ways on How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation! - August 25, 2015