MediPro Vegan is a vegetable-based, multi-nutrient protein powder that is low in sugar, calories, and fat. MediPro Vegan is ideal for vegans and vegetarians, dairy-sensitive individuals, and for anyone desiring a complete multivitamin-mineral protein supplement as part of their daily diet. MediPro Vegan is safe to use with children and the elderly.
MediPro Vegan supplies 22 grams of protein per serving from an easily assimilated proprietary blend of pea, potato, and chlorella proteins – a welcome alternative to more allergenic casein-, soy-, or egg-based protein sources.
MediPro Vegan is available in great-tasting chai, chocolate, and vanilla flavors. It can be mixed with water, with your beverage of choice, or blended as part of a smoothie or shake.
Two (22 g) Scoops Contain:
Calories from Fat 45
Calories from Saturated Fat 10
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Total Carbohydrate 13 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Soluble Fiber 4 g
Insoluble Fiber 1 g
Sugars 5 g
Protein 22 g
Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate) 2,500 IU
Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) 30 mg
Vitamin D (as Vitamin D2) 600 IU
Vitamin E (from Mixed Tocopherols) 15 IU
Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 750 mcg
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5′-Phosphate Sodium) 850 mcg
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 10 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5′-Phosphate) 1 mg
Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 9 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate) 5 mg
Calcium (as Dicalcium Malate) 100 mg
Iron (as Ferrous Glycinate) 9 mg
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg
Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Malate) 80 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 7.5 mg
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 35 mcg
Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 60 mcg
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 37.5 mcg
Sodium (as Trisodium Citrate and Sodium Chloride) 220 mg
Potassium (as Tripotassium Citrate) 110 mg
Proprietary Blend (Proteins) 25.5 g
Pea Protein Isolate
Proprietary Blend (Fibers) 4.6 g
Inulin (from Chicory)
Flax Seed Powder
Proprietary Blend (Fruits) 220 mg
Apricot (Edible Fruit)
Mango (Edible Fruit)
Pineapple (Edible Fruit)
Proprietary Blend (Vegetables) 100 mg
Proprietary Blend (Digestive Enzymes) 100 mg
Proprietary Blend (Probiotics) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic Cane Juice Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Flavors, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%), Xanthan Gum.
Mix two scoops in 8-10 ounces of water or preferred beverage and drink daily or as directed by a health-care practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 30
I am fueled by "Paying It Forward in Health" on this site.My main driver in creating this website, alongside my family, is to share our ongoing family health journey in hopes of encouraging others to have the health epiphany that we have been blessed to experience.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Michael Ortiz (see all)
- Date and Pistachio Bars (Gluten Free, Paleo, No Bake Recipe) - October 9, 2015
- A Healthy Watermelon Drink Recipe That's Also A Party Trick - September 7, 2015
- 5 Top Ways on How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation! - August 25, 2015