Are you Titanium?
Do you ever rock out to the song Titanium by David Guetta while you’re taxi cab’ing the kids around town?
If not, you should just to help instantly BOOST YOUR ENERGY!
Because as a busy mommy, you have so much to do, many to take care of, and you want to feel Smoking HOT while doing it all. But, most days you feel defeated, knocked down or even shot down.
Take a few moments and read the Titanium lyrics below. But first, put your busy and stress-filled day on hold and tell it that you are BULLETPROOF. You are in charge of YOU, your day is not in charge of you. You have control of the outcome of your day and how Smoking HOT you feel. Start NOW and say it, read it and even sing it with me:
I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won’t fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won’t fall
I am titanium
Woohoo…!!! You ARE a BULLETPROOF MOMMY! Feel it, Believe it and BE it. It all starts with your MINDSET.
Next, if you are ready, comes the Bulletproof Mommy Tips.
But, before I share some Bulletproof Tips from the recently released book “The Bulletproof Diet” by Dave Asprey, let me tell you a few BULLETpoints 🙂 about what the Bulletproof Diet is. Like everything on our blog, diets we share do not require you to starve yourself and are based on EATing Real Food which makes these “diets” a lifestyle.
And in this case, The Bulletproof Way of Life is about:
- More Butter
- Less Exercise
- Better Sleep
For the Brain and Body you Deserve!
AND by following the Bullet Proof Diet book you can lose up to a pound a day, reclaim energy and focus and upgrade your life!
Now, don’t you really want to be a Bulletproof mommy? I do!!!
“The Bulletproof Diet isn’t just about losing weight fast and feeling fantastic; it’s a roadmap to upgrading your body and your mind from the inside out, simultaneously suppressing the inflammation and guilt that often comes with high stress, high expectations, and high performance.”
What is the Bulletproof Diet?
- Stop counting calories
- EAT more fat
- Trust your hunger and EAT when you are hungry and stop when you are full
Other than fat what else can you EAT:
- Real Food and lots of it! Dave has visual charts and even gives you some recipes that tell you which foods are Bulletproof and which are Kryptonite and all of the foods in between.
- Main sources of Kryptonite foods are processed foods, GMO (Genetically Modified Foods), sugar, but maybe some you didn’t know: vegetable oils, some grains, some dairy. Bulletproof foods are high quality protein, veggies (lots of them) , low sugar foods and healthy fats like butter.
- Eat Fat for breakfast because your brain is made of fat and needs fat to function. Eating fat, specifically in your Bulletproof Coffee (click here to see how) Dave shows you scientific studies that prove you will have better mental clarity and focus and you don’t have to experience decision fatigue deciding what to eat for breakfast. More on the Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast when I explain if this diet is hard to follow.
- Bulletproof protein fasting 1-2 days a week to lower inflammation and boost your energy and still build muscle! I can’t wait to remind my husband of this one because Dave also points out that it even helps with anti-aging.
- Better sleep! As parents, you are sleep deprived so some natural hacks like setting the sleep mood, natural foods, natural supplements and even some products like the Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat help you sleep better. Sleep is key to weight loss so I never sleep without my Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat.
Is this Diet Difficult:
The Bulletproof Diet does require intermittent fasting where you will go about 16 hours without eating but you are asleep for half of that time and you get to drink warm and buttery coffee for breakfast. Which may sound gross to add butter to your coffee.
But, it is surprisingly delicious and keeps you full even longer than your normal lunchtime of 12 noon! Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast can be a difficult concept to wrap your head around, but I do recommend you at least give it a try if you like coffee. If you don’t like coffee, I recommend you have a green smoothie for breakfast and follow the other Bulletproof Lunch and Bulletproof Dinner ideas.
Do I recommend this book?
If you can BE a better human by biohacking my diet, sleep and energy to do the things you love to do, have more mental clarity and focus to get work done and have lasting energy to spend more time with you kids and husband while looking smoking HOT, then I’m in!
But, let me explain how I do that.
I personally have tried the intermittent fasting and I felt full late into the afternoon and could easily skip lunch and only have dinner. But, you are not supposed to skip lunch. So, that part didn’t work for me. However, I do enjoy Bulletproof coffee from time to time. It’s delicious! I even have it with lactose free and casein free Ghee. Ghee tastes like butter and mixes well and is recommended by Dave for those who cannot tolerate the dairy in butter.
So for breakfast, I focus more on eating my green smoothies for breakfast and make it Bulletproof by adding either MCT Oil or Brain Octane and eat 2 Bulletproof meals a day.
On the other hand, my husband can easily follow the Bulletproof Diet. Remember, there is no one perfect diet for everyone. That being said, I still recommend you get the book and use the information that works for you and ditch the stuff that doesn’t work for your body.
And for kids, using the Bulletproof Diet Food Chart is amazing because it eliminates sugar that leads to behavioral and learning problems and is a moderate protein diet not a high protein diet. And best of all, the Bulletproof Diet focuses on eating more veggies. And I have found that when you cook veggies in a healthy and delicious fat like butter or bacon, your kids will eat more veggies because they taste way better!
Give the book a try to see how Smokin’ HOT and Bulletproof you can look and feel! Get your copy by clicking here.
Leave a comment below and share what makes you bulletproof!
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.